Swimming is gradually becoming a popular sport / hobby in Ghana and a good way of regular aerobic physical activity. Two and a half hours a week of aerobic physical activity, such as swimming, cycling or running, can reduce the risk of chronic diseases. This can also improve the health of people with diabetes and heart disease. In swimmers, the risk of death is approximately twice that of inactive people. People report that they like to exercise more in the water than on land. They can also train longer in the water than on land, without increased stress and pain in the joints or muscles.
Full exercise: Swimming involves every muscle in the body, so whether you are swimming with a smooth nipple or a butterfly, you will get the perfect workout. In addition, exercise in the water makes your body work harder, so 30 minutes in the pool is worth 45 minutes of such activity on the ground.
Ideal for overall health: Just 30 minutes of swimming three times a week, combined with a balanced diet and lifestyle, is one of the best ways to stay healthy and maintain a healthy mindset. Do it with your friends, it will be more fun!
3. Take away that stress and relax: Whether stress is work, dream children, or life in general, we all have moments when we just want to scream. Well, help is near. Swimming regularly can reduce stress levels, reduce anxiety and stress, and improve sleep patterns. Feeling the benefits of the mindset of swimming requires only a little bit of light exposure. No need to play the song.
4. Burn these calories: Swimming is one of the most effective ways to burn calories. Swimming slowly can burn up to 200 calories in just half an hour, more than double the walk. And a quick swimmer will see the candy bar floating faster than if you were going for a run or bike ride.
5. It reduces the risk of infections: In addition to being a great form of cardio exercise, swimming only 30 minutes a week can protect against heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
6. It supports the body: Water supports up to 90% of body weight. So if you have an ankle injury on Monday night or you have an injury or a long-term illness, swimming is a great way to stay active.
7. It increases your energy level: Unemployment and old age are the main causes of impotence in people. Just 30 minutes of swimming three times a week can increase your energy levels by increasing your value.
8. Exercise without sweat: If sweat prevents you from doing certain types of exercise, don’t panic! As a swimmer, you will never sweat no matter how hard you try because the water around you calms you down.